Our Journey






01 - Mint 1ST BATCH - SOLD OUT

Our first batch of 100 NFTs was sold at 1.25 Sol per piece. The following batch will consist of 900 NFTs; 70% of them are going to be whitelisted (0.8 Sol), and the rest 30% will be public sale (1 Sol).


02 - Virtual Gallery V1

ArTRIBUTE devs are always developing new features for art and design in the metaverse. The first gallery was a glimpse of the energy and effort we put in the new concept of exhibitions that the metaverse allows, it show our different taste and style on the solana blockchain.


03 - Second Batch - Minting To Be Announced

Constantly accomplishing the steps of our roadmap, we believe in adapting our product’s utility with the evolution of the space; ArTRIBUTE will take part of a different experience in the metaverse, on M♾N. The mint place will be announced through our twitter and nowhere else.


04 - Secondary Marketplaces

We are in touch with various marketplaces in order to list our collection and make it available for everyone, nevertheless we are planning to provide a different experience to NFT buyers.


05 - ArTRIBUTE DAO - 30% Revenues from Mint

An exclusive group of traders and market analyzers will manage the DAO wallet’s funds together with ArTRIBUTE devs, in this way we aim to have a direct communication with our investors. The Parthenon, a community built only by holders of ArTRIBUTE that meet certain requirements will get together with the goal of generating profit for themselves and ArTRIBUTE holders.






“What happens in the Parthenon stays in the Parthenon.”
ArTRIBUTE = METAVERSE